So you’re ready to work up a bit of a sweat? I’ve got the hikes for ya! Check back for updates and new trails.
Leave a comment when you’ve completed the hike 🙂 Love to hear about your experience.
- Hiking Iron MountainIron Mountain is a 6 mile out and back hike located in Poway. It’s easily accessible, free, dog friendly, and offers great views at the summit. For these reasons, Iron Mountain has become one of the … Read more
- San Diego Swimming HolesSan Diego truly has everything. Just 45 minutes away from the beach you’ll find natural swimming holes in San Diego’s state park. These hikes range in distance and difficulty so there’s something for everyone here. Whether … Read more
- El Cajon Mountain TrailHiking El Cajon Mountain trail has been on my to do list since 2020. I am so happy to say I’ve officially conquered the beast not once, but three times! I’ve done a lot of difficult … Read more
- Hike Potato Chip Rock in San DiegoPotato Chip Rock in San Diego is one of the most popular hiking trails in the area. The infamous chip shaped rock at the summit attracts tons of locals and visitors. There’s a lot to love … Read more
- Hike Cuyamaca Peak Loop TrailCuyamaca Rancho State Park is a beautiful park located 50 miles east of San Diego. It’s only 20 min south of Julian. There are over 100 miles of trails for hiking, biking, and equestrian use. The … Read more
- Local’s Guide: Cedar Creek Falls in San DiegoCedar Creek Falls in San Diego is a popular waterfall hike. This seasonal waterfall is best seen in the winter/ spring after a good rain. In prior years, the waterfall is known to dry up late … Read more
- Best Hikes in North County San DiegoThe hiking scene in north county San Diego is very diverse. There’s hiking trails with ocean views, lakes, slot canyons, and in the wilderness. They range in difficulty and distance so there’s something for everyone here. … Read more
- Lawson Peak Hike (2023 Guide)Lawson Peak hike is one of the most unique hikes in San Diego. Although it’s only 5 miles roundtrip, the steep incline and the bouldering make this a challenging but very fun hike. You’ll gain 1,600 … Read more
- Best Hiking Boots For Ankle Support in 2023When it comes to hiking boots for ankle support, four things matter: comfort, ankle collar, sturdy sole, and weight. To keep your feet and ankles happy on the next trail, I’ve compiled a list of the … Read more
- Best Hiking Boots Under $100As an outdoor enthusiast myself, I understand how important it is to have the right gear for your next adventure. At the start of the pandemic back in 2020, hiking was my outlet. There’s nothing better … Read more