So you’re ready to work up a bit of a sweat? I’ve got the hikes for ya! Check back for updates and new trails.
Leave a comment when you’ve completed the hike 🙂 Love to hear about your experience.
- Hiking Iron MountainIron Mountain is a 6 mile out and back hike located in Poway. It’s easily accessible, free, dog friendly, and offers great views at the summit. For these reasons, Iron Mountain has become one of the […]
- Hiking Mount Whitney in 18 HoursHiking Mount Whitney is one of the most physically challenging things I’ve done. It’s not for the weak or the inexperienced. It’s an extremely difficult but rewarding challenge. With the right preparation, it can definitely be […]
- 2022 Guide: Camping and Hiking Big Pine LakesAbout Big Pine Lakes After seeing many Instagram photos of the turquoise blue water, I finally decided it was time to check out Big Pine Lakes for myself. I did some research, packed my bags, and […]
- Lawson Peak Hike (2022 Guide)Lawson Peak hike is one of the most unique hikes in San Diego. Although it’s only 5 miles roundtrip, the steep incline and the bouldering make this a challenging but very fun hike. You’ll gain 1,600 […]
- Hike El Cajon Mountain (aka El Cap) San DiegoHiking El Cajon Mountain has been on my to do list since 2020. I am so happy to say I’ve officially conquered the beast! Why did I wait? This was my first hike over 10 miles […]
- Local’s Guide: Three Sisters Waterfall HikeAs an avid hiker, I make it a point to hike Three Sisters Waterfall every year. When it’s flowing, it’s such a beautiful waterfall. Before doing this hike, there’s certain things you should know and prepare […]
- Hiking Chula Vista: Mother Miguel/ “Rock House”Is Mother Miguel hiking trail open? YES, from sunrise to sunset. After seeing so many hikers post their infamous Rock House photo, I decided it was time to check out the Mother Miguel hiking trail for […]
- 5 Peak Challenge- Mission Trails Regional ParkWhat is the 5 Peak Challenge? If you just moved to San Diego, one of the first hikes you’ll probably do is Cowles Mountain. It’s a great first hike if you’re new to the area. It’s […]
- Hiking Poway: Goat MountainGoat Mountain is a challenging hike away from all the crowds with great views. Located in Poway, this hiking trail starts at the end of a cul-de-sac in one of the neighborhoods and takes you up […]
- Dog Friendly Hikes in San DiegoAs a dog owner myself, I understand the feeling of wanting to take your dog everywhere. You’ll find plenty of dog friendly hikes in San Diego. Just remember to always check the weather before hiking with […]