So you’re ready to work up a bit of a sweat? I’ve got the hikes for ya! Check back for updates and new trails.
Leave a comment when you’ve completed the hike 🙂 Love to hear about your experience.
- 2021 Guide: Camping and Hiking Big Pine LakesTable of Contents About Big Pine LakesMy 3 Day/ 2 Night ItineraryDo You Need a Permit for Big Pine Lakes?What Can You Expect Hiking Big Pine Lakes?Are Dogs Allowed in Big Pine Lakes?Where can you camp […]
- Lawson Peak Hike (2021 Guide)Lawson Peak hike is one of the most unique hikes in San Diego. Although it’s only 5 miles roundtrip, the steep incline and the bouldering make this a challenging but very fun hike. You’ll gain 1,600 […]
- Hike El Cajon Mountain (aka El Cap) San DiegoYou’ll start at the parking lot which is actually 1/2 mile away from the trailhead. This distance is included in the total of 11.3 miles. On your way to the trail head you’ll pass the Blue […]
- Local’s Guide: Three Sisters Waterfall HikeAs an avid hiker, I make it a point to hike Three Sisters Waterfall every year. When it’s flowing, it’s such a beautiful waterfall. Before doing this hike, there’s certain things you should know and prepare […]
- Hiking Chula Vista: Mother Miguel/ “Rock House”Is Mother Miguel hiking trail open? YES, from sunrise to sunset. After seeing so many hikers post their infamous Rock House photo, I decided it was time to check out the Mother Miguel hiking trail for […]
- 5 Peak Challenge- Mission Trails Regional ParkWhat is the 5 Peak Challenge? If you just moved to San Diego, one of the first hikes you’ll probably do is Cowles Mountain. It’s a great first hike if you’re new to the area. It’s […]
- Hiking Poway: Goat Mountain
- Dog Friendly Hikes in San DiegoAs a dog owner myself, I understand the feeling of wanting to take your dog everywhere. You’ll find plenty of dog friendly hikes in San Diego. Just remember to always check the weather before hiking with […]
- Hike Viejas Mountain- AlpineViejas Mountain is located in Alpine, just 35 minutes from downtown San Diego. This was a great sunrise hike! We started at 6 AM and made it back to our cars at 8:30 AM, with a […]
- San Diego Swimming HolesSwimming holes in San Diego are not easy to come by, so make sure to add this hiking trail to your list. The water was still flowing in mid July. Some sites list this as a […]