So you’re ready to work up a bit of a sweat? I’ve got the hikes for ya! Check back for updates and new trails.
Leave a comment when you’ve completed the hike 🙂 Love to hear about your experience.
- Best Hikes in North County San DiegoThe hiking scene in north county San Diego is very diverse. There’s hiking trails with ocean views, lakes, slot canyons, and in the wilderness. They range in difficulty and distance so there’s something for everyone here. […]
- Lawson Peak Hike (2023 Guide)Lawson Peak hike is one of the most unique hikes in San Diego. Although it’s only 5 miles roundtrip, the steep incline and the bouldering make this a challenging but very fun hike. You’ll gain 1,600 […]
- Best Hiking Boots For Ankle Support in 2023When it comes to hiking boots for ankle support, four things matter: comfort, ankle collar, sturdy sole, and weight. To keep your feet and ankles happy on the next trail, I’ve compiled a list of the […]
- Best Hiking Boots Under $100As an outdoor enthusiast myself, I understand how important it is to have the right gear for your next adventure. At the start of the pandemic back in 2020, hiking was my outlet. There’s nothing better […]
- Hiking Iron MountainIron Mountain is a 6 mile out and back hike located in Poway. It’s easily accessible, free, dog friendly, and offers great views at the summit. For these reasons, Iron Mountain has become one of the […]
- Hiking Mount Whitney in 18 HoursHiking Mount Whitney is one of the most physically challenging things I’ve done. It’s not for the weak or the inexperienced. It’s an extremely difficult but rewarding challenge. With the right preparation, it can definitely be […]
- 2023 Guide: Camping and Hiking Big Pine LakesAbout Big Pine Lakes After seeing many Instagram photos of the turquoise blue water, I finally decided it was time to check out Big Pine Lakes for myself. I did some research, packed my bags, and […]
- Hike El Cajon Mountain (aka El Cap) San DiegoHiking El Cajon Mountain has been on my to do list since 2020. I am so happy to say I’ve officially conquered the beast! Why did I wait? This was my first hike over 10 miles […]
- Local’s Guide: Three Sisters Waterfall HikeAs an avid hiker, I make it a point to hike Three Sisters Waterfall every year. When it’s flowing, it’s such a beautiful waterfall. Before doing this hike, there’s certain things you should know and prepare […]
- Hiking Chula Vista: Mother Miguel/ “Rock House”Is Mother Miguel hiking trail open? YES, from sunrise to sunset. After seeing so many hikers post their infamous Rock House photo, I decided it was time to check out the Mother Miguel hiking trail for […]