The hiking trails in this section are as easy as boiling water. Check back for updates and new trails.
Leave a comment when you’ve done it! Excited to hear about your adventures.
- Hiking Lake Poway TrailLake Poway Trail offers gorgeous views of the lake and surrounding mountains. Many people come here to hike Lake Poway Loop but there are many other things to do besides hiking. This guide will go […]
- Lake Calavera Hiking TrailLake Calavera hiking trail is a family and dog friendly hike located in Carlsbad. Lake Calavera hiking trail features a diverse landscape including wetlands and rolling hills. The best part is the extinct volcano! This […]
- Eagle Rock Hiking Trail, San DiegoEagle Rock is a great family friendly hike in Warner Springs. With minimal elevation gain, trail markers, views of the mountains, and an awesome rock formation, what’s not to love about Eagle Rock hiking trail. […]
- Best Hiking Boots For Ankle Support in 2023When it comes to hiking boots for ankle support, four things matter: comfort, ankle collar, sturdy sole, and weight. To keep your feet and ankles happy on the next trail, I’ve compiled a list of […]
- Best Hiking Boots Under $100As an outdoor enthusiast myself, I understand how important it is to have the right gear for your next adventure. At the start of the pandemic back in 2020, hiking was my outlet. There’s nothing […]
- Hike Copper Creek Falls And MineJust a short drive away, the Copper Creek Falls hike in San Marcos has become a popular north county hiking trail. Copper Creek Falls is a family friendly hike located in San Marcos. The short […]
- Hiking Iron MountainIron Mountain is a 6 mile out and back hike located in Poway. It’s easily accessible, free, dog friendly, and offers great views at the summit. For these reasons, Iron Mountain has become one of […]
- Garnet Peak TrailGarnet Peak is a moderate hike located in Cleveland National Forest. The views at the top of Garnet Peak are breathtaking. This hike overlooks Anza Borrego Desert giving you 360 degree views of the desert […]
- South Clevenger Canyon Hiking GuideSouth Clevenger Canyon is a great hike away from the city. At 4 miles roundtrip, it makes for a good challenge with rewarding views. And it’s dog friendly! South Clevenger Canyon hiking trail is a […]
- Hiking Guide: Monserate Mountain Trail LoopHiking the Monserate Mountain Trail Loop is a fun challenge. Without construction, Monserate Mountain Trail Loop is a 4 mile hike located in Fallbrook, CA. Monserate Mountain is normally done in a loop but part […]