The hiking trails in this section are as easy as boiling water. Check back for updates and new trails.
Leave a comment when you’ve done it! Excited to hear about your adventures.
- Garnet Peak TrailGarnet Peak is a moderate hike located in Cleveland National Forest. The views at the top of Garnet Peak are breathtaking. This hike overlooks Anza Borrego Desert giving you 360 degree views of the desert […]
- South Clevenger Canyon Hiking GuideSouth Clevenger Canyon is a great hike away from the city. At 4 miles roundtrip, it makes for a good challenge with rewarding views. And it’s dog friendly! South Clevenger Canyon hiking trail is a […]
- Hiking Guide: Monserate Mountain Trail LoopHiking the Monserate Mountain Trail Loop is a fun challenge. Without construction, Monserate Mountain Trail Loop is a 4 mile hike located in Fallbrook, CA. Monserate Mountain is normally done in a loop but part […]
- Hiking Annie’s Canyon Trail (2022 Guide)Annie’s Canyon hiking trail is a family friendly 1.5 mile trail located in the San Elijo Lagoon. Annie’s Canyon is known for its unique slot canyons and ocean views. It’s an easy family friendly hike […]
- How To Help Kids Hike Happier In 8 WaysBy: Janice Moskoff, owner of Gather & Go Travel There’s plenty of trails in San Diego, ranging in difficulty and distance. There’s something for everyone, including families. Hiking with kids is a major transition, so […]
- Hiking Club RegistrationComplete the form below and submit your payment to register.
- Hiking Chula Vista: Mother Miguel/ “Rock House”Is Mother Miguel hiking trail open? YES, from sunrise to sunset. After seeing so many hikers post their infamous Rock House photo, I decided it was time to check out the Mother Miguel hiking trail […]
- Ultimate Guide: Eagle Rock San DiegoEagle Rock is a great family friendly hike in Warner Springs. It’s great because you don’t have to squint or look at it a certain way to see the Eagle, like some other rock formations. […]
- 5 Peak Challenge- Mission Trails Regional ParkWhat is the 5 Peak Challenge? If you just moved to San Diego, one of the first hikes you’ll probably do is Cowles Mountain. It’s a great first hike if you’re new to the area. […]
- Dog Friendly Hikes in San DiegoAs a dog owner myself, I understand the feeling of wanting to take your dog everywhere. You’ll find plenty of dog friendly hikes in San Diego. Just remember to always check the weather before hiking […]